Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Here's a question for all the girls and gay men out there; Even though Tom Cruise is a complete nutball, do you think he's cute/sexy/hot/attractive in anyway?

I mean, I personally think he is really rather hot, he's spastic nature makes me question whether I would call him fuckable, but I will admit I think he's hot. And I cant be the only one. Katie Holmes must of seen something in him, cos well, she married the fool. She even bore him a CHILD. Who will grow up to be in competition with Shiloh, Nox and the other genetic copy of Brangelina.....

Now that would be an interesting High School to attend. Shiloh Jolie - Pitt, the girl with the genes of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, basically (in theory) she will grow up to be, excuse the following sentence, sex on legs. Lets say she becomes head cheerleader, leader of the Model United Nations for the school, and a 40 Hour famine leader. Were as Suri Cruise, the girl with the looks of Posh Spice ( cos we all know Katie didnt get her style from her own imagination ) and lets say she becomes a cheerleader, head of the fashion club and spring fling queen.
Both girls go for Prom Queen..... Hypothetically, who would you vote for?
I say Shiloh, mainly cos I have the hots for Brad Pitt, but I think Suri is going to be weird thanks to her father's freaky OTT scientology beliefs. You dont see Nancy Cartwright (voice of bart simpson) or John Travolta, preaching scientology for the tabloid - and world - to see.


Anyways, just thought Id ask the question.

Ta ta dears!

No comments: